YOUR PARTNER IN IT SERVICES AND AEROSPACE
Cure date, batch or lot number and shelf-life required for life-limited
products. Life-limited products must have 75% of life remaining.
Seller responsible that items supplied meet requirements in applicable
technical specifications and documentation or good industry practice. All
documentation subject to inspection by FJ GLOBAL.
Part numbers supplied must be same as those on Purchase Order unless
prior written approval received from FJ GLOBAL.
Signed Certification of Conformance or equivalent must accompany all
new parts. Airworthiness release tags are required on overhauled or
repaired parts. (FAA 8130/EASA FORM 1)
All parts shall be identified as ‘NE’, ‘NS’, ‘OH’, ‘AR’ or ‘SV’:
- ‘FN’ indicates part is traceable to manufacturer;
- ‘NE/NS’ indicates part is traceable to Supplier;
- ‘OH’ indicates part has been overhauled and certified according to
- ‘AR’ indicates part has been removed from used equipment;
- ‘SV’ indicates part is serviceable.